Thursday, April 23, 2015

Blog Post #5 part 2

A final summary of my PLN.


At the start of my journey in EDM 310, I had no PLN set up for myself.I now have one that includes Twitter, Netvibes, Facebook, National Geographic, and PBS. 

I intend to use Twitter and Facebook more for personal use to help bounce ideas off of colleagues and other people that could provide useful input about my classroom.I will incorporate PBS, Netvibes, and National Geographic directly into my classroom. For example, PBS has a lot of educational videos, articles, activities, and discussion questions could be used or at least helpful in the development of questions. National Geographic has a wide variety of topics with interesting articles and pictures that would be helpful in sparking thoughtful conversation and raising interesting topics for debate and analysis. I am excited to have all of these tools at my disposal to help me jump start my journey in my educational career before it begins, and look forward to being a techie teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment